5 Serpentine Road, Erina Heights
This 4 bedroom home is positioned just minutes to local beaches, shops and schools, and offers a relaxed lifestyle on a great sized block in sought after Erina Heights. A few of its many features include:
* Great sized main bedroom/parents retreat.
* Modern kitchen.
* Easy care polished timber floorboards throughout.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking huge grassed backyard, backing onto stunning natural bushland.
* Single undercover carport with roller door.
* Plenty of storage under the house with the bonus of a workshop area.
* Within the catchment for highly regarded Erina Heights Public School.
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION** In order to register to attend an open home you MUST visit the property’s page on our website at www.mclachlanpartners.com.au and sign up, or register to be notified when an open home is scheduled, changed or cancelled.
Should a large number of visitors attend the open home and the property is occupied, visitors will be taken through in small groups to protect the property of the occupant.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.