SOLD AT AUCTION $1,360,000 - Level Almost ¼ Acre Block On The Beach Side – Yes They Do Exist! – Rare Opportunity
• East side location with sought after sunny north facing back yard that feels like it goes on forever offers mind boggling potential for future development or leave as is and enjoy having one of the biggest backyards around with loads and loads of space for the kids, pets or the opportunity to go ahead and build the dream man cave, self-contained granny flat or the possibilities of creating your dream home on the enviable dream ¼ acre block.
• Immaculate home is beautifully maintained by a fastidious house-proud tenant that you would love to keep is on lease through to November that is keen to stay on for even longer. Great for those that can start to plan their build/extension/renovation or development and still have the security of the property being maintained whilst receiving a return.
• One of the last lots at this size in the suburb with a 15.24m frontage x 65.65/64.57m depth offers a huge 986.4m2 with Residential R1 zoning where majority of other blocks in the area are already capitalised, this one is ready for that “blank canvas” imagination or just leave as is for a great beachside cottage that would be the perfect weekender or opportunity to enter into the sought after east side market.
• Modest cottage is as neat as a pin with 2 bedrooms, separate lounge room with eat in kitchen, main bathroom plus additional shower and WC off the enclosed sunroom which overlooks the back yard. Detached lock up garaging with loads and loads of off street parking and ample side access to the block.
• Central location that is just over 1km as the crow flies to North Shelly Beach and less to Shelly Beach Golf Course. Short level walk away from local shops, cafes and new trendy restaurants of Long Jetty whilst being moments away from fantastic schools, transport, shopping centres and popular lakefront walking/cycling track. All this just 20 mins or so from the freeway and train station with access back to Sydney or Newcastle within an hour.
• Extremely rare opportunity and this is the one you have been waiting for! Genuine offers encouraged and property will be sold at auction unless negotiated beforehand.
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.