The Options Are Endless – The Opportunity Is Huge – The Location Is What Matters
• Offering almost a blank canvass opportunity in one of the most popular and tightly held enclaves of East Bateau Bay where you are only a short walk away from Bateau Bay Beach and Crackneck Lookout with its now famous walking trail right at your fingertips.
• Very honest, very original clad and tile single level home would lend itself to demolition or a perfect project for the imaginative and patient renovator or builder. Should you consider knocking down and starting again rest assured you will be building or developing in a location that has been commanding the best prices in this sought after enclave of the Central Coast.
• Level almost triangular in shape lot of approx. 689m2 with a huge frontage of 30.7 metres that narrows down to approx. 7.5m to the back boundary and generous depth of 36.47m down one side and 42.85 m down the other. R2 residential zoning.
• Currently rented by long term tenant that would love to stay offers the opportunity to receive a return of $360pw until you finalise your plans for extension, renovation, redevelopment or just renovation.
• Truly rare opportunity in a well regarded beachside location where the opportunity to create your dream home, holiday property or high growth investment is finally available for sale. Popular for its elevation and being surrounded by trees, its easy to see why this location is so popular.
• Serious vendors will be keen to listen to genuine offers before or at auction, Enquire today!
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.