2 Flats By The Water - In Between Beach & Lake - Ultimate Coastal Location
• Solid as a rock with a full brick and concrete building currently set up as 2 residences with 2 rentals would make an ideal investment whilst you explore development opportunities or get ready to activate the existing DA Approval for conversion and extension to luxury seaside homes.
• Completely level approx 771.4m2 lot with wide 18.9m frontage, zoned R1 Residential which adjoins reserve to 2 sides. Multitude of options for renovation of existing structure with the expensive structure already there providing almost a blank canvass. Perfect opportunity to take advantage of the views available that look back out over The Entrance Bridge to the Channel.
• Designed and drafted by EDH Architects is the assurance for a prestige, quality development should you decide to develop in a location that is highly sought and tightly held. Alternatively the bones are there for what could only be limited by your imagination to take advantage of this beachside and lakeside position.
• Construction Certificate Issued, substantial commencement already done locking in the Development Approval so no need to rush into the development immediately. Construction plans already done, contribution schedule available should you wish to get straight into creating this masterpiece. Residences currently require immediate work and could be simply cosmetically improves and repaired for easy occupancy.
• Versatile property that has potential for a perfect for a weekender where you could use one of the residences yourself and lease out the other, large families or dual/extended families, Airbnb possibilities, owner occupy and gain a return or just keep for yourself to enjoy the quiet North Entrance lifestyle. All after putting into place your own ideas on how to set up and build the property.
• Offered at land value only and a serious owner looking to consider offers, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.