6 Moorah Avenue, Blue Bay
Beach House with Huge Potential – Approx 450m to beach – 695m2 Zoned R1
• Dream no more - extremely rare opportunity to buy into this highly sought after and tightly held location, positioned approx 450 meters away from Blue Bay Beach - it is beachside living without the beachfront price tag.
• Endless potential and opportunity and join the impressive luxury homes that surround which have already capitalised on this impressive Blue-Chip location.
• Options are boundless with approx. 695m2, 15.2m frontage and R1 residential zoning allowing you to build your ultimate dream home or renovate/extend the existing cottage.
• Within a short stroll to Toowoon Bay Shops, restaurants and boutique cafes. All this, just over an hour from North Sydney and Newcastle, make this one of the most sought-after locations on the Central Coast.
• Motivated seller is committed to getting a result at auction and accordingly this is an opportunity not to be missed.
• We encourage your enquiry and inspection now.
-Council rates are $720 per quarter
-Water is around $220 per quarter
-Land size is approx. 695m2
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.