1st Time Ever Offered – Corner Block Loaded with Potential - Walk to Beach
• Positioned on the corner of Swadling Street and Watkins Street this property enjoys an elevated position with a sunny aspect to enjoy the north easterly breezes to the back yard and easy vehicle access in off Watkins St. Almost level block would be perfect for those looking at re developing, renovating, extending or the possibilities of a Granny Flat (STCA) and capitalising on the 2 street frontage.
• Original home is like a time capsule, beautifully and lovingly maintained offers the opportunity to be able to immediately occupy as is and embrace the charm of yesteryear, alternatively a perfect base to renovate, cosmetically enhance to your own taste or look at extension options.
• Generous open living and dining room with high ceilings, eat in kitchen that overlooks the north facing fully enclosed yard, 2 bedrooms with built in robes to main and neat original bathroom with additional WC in external laundry attached to the garage/workshop.
• 480.6m2 with Residential R1 zoning is less than 700m stroll away from North Shelly Beach according to Google, a few more minutes to get down to magical Toowoon Bay, Shelly Beach Golf Course and only moments away from schools, shopping centres whilst the attraction of the bustling café’s of Long Jetty also an easy walk away.
• Rare opportunity in sought after beachside location that in this market rarely become available. Brand new listing and owner encouraging serious offers now.
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.