Single Level Family Living In Whisper Quiet Cul-De-Sac | Nothing To Do Just Move Straight In
• Perfectly presented and beautifully modern home all on one level offers spacious open living with a great layout that gives everyone some extra room to move without losing the cosiness and casual feel of a practical easy care family home.
• Central kitchen is beautifully appointed and located in the heart of the home where it overlooks the informal meals and family area which has easy access out to the undercover outdoor area creating the perfect arrangement for those who love to entertain. Alfresco area outlooks the easy care level and low maintenance yard with a view of the surrounding mountains in the back ground.
• Choice of living areas including separate rumpus/media room off the open family area and separate large lounge/living room is big enough to offer potential to add another bedroom if needed and still have plenty of room.
• Generous bedrooms with ensuite and WIR to main, built in storage to all others. Good size double garage with internal access and that extra space which makes life easy for storing the sporting goods and toys. Additional side access is ideal for those with the extra cars or small boat/caravan to park off the street.
• Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by quality homes, the new owners will be able to enjoy genuine peace and quiet in a location that is just a short stroll to popular local shopping centre, easy access for the kids with bus close by for school and only minutes away from a selection of fantastic beaches.
• This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a family sized home all on 1 level that is low maintenance and easy care where you can move straight in and enjoy all that living in this beautiful part of the Central Coast offers.
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.