11 Gladys Avenue, Berkeley Vale
1st Home Buyers, Renovators & Builders Note – Loaded With Potential – Deceased Estate
• Well presented single level brick home would be perfect for anyone looking at entering the market or keen on a project to capitalise on. Located in a fantastic elevated street in one of the most popular locations where you are just a short walk down to lakefront walking and cycling track.
• Offering raked high ceilings to the L shaped lounge and dining area which wraps around to the kitchen and offering a sense of extra space with light and bright interiors. Generous bedrooms with built in storage to beds 1 and 2, modern bathroom with separate WC, good size internal laundry.
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining with undercover pergola recently added that provides shelter for the outdoor spa with loads of room for a BBQ or alfresco dining whilst overlooking the fully enclosed level yard.
• Amazing opportunity for anyone searching for a property that offers the ability to be able to move in and has loads of potential to cosmetically improve and transform. Obvious signs of repairs and maintenance required. Endless possibilities to consider such as adding a granny flat, garaging, pool or further extensions (STCA) with the ample space and easy access to the back yard.
• Situated in a sought after street that is only a couple of minutes away from schools, transport and shops. Within 10 – 15 mins to local beaches, freeway and rail along with major shopping and business centres. Serious vendors considering offers now or at auction.
• Pre purchase pest and building inspection able to be purchased from Beforeyoubid.
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.