2/53 Warrigal Street, The Entrance
Looking For A Lifestyle Location? Private & Spacious Low Maintenance Home
Situated in a sought after level beachside position that is still so easily accessible to all the amenities & attractions of The Entrance, Blue Bay & Toowoon Bay. Located just up the road from the Bowling Club which is undergoing a full refurbishment & renovation that will be great to be able to stroll down to for a meal or an afternoon drink…
• Beautifully maintained duplex home situated to the back of the property that provides that little extra privacy & enjoying a sunny northerly aspect straight through the Plantation Shutters to soak up the natural sunlight or open the windows to the welcomed summer sea breezes.
• Offering spacious air conditioned living room that adjoins the modern kitchen that accesses through to an enclosed functional sunroom. Additional undercover pergola outdoor sitting area that overlooks the low maintenance enclosed yard with enough room for gardens to wander or to keep the kids or grandkids amused. Very generous with 266m2 of total space.
• Unique split level design with ground floor internal access from oversized garaging that boasts a large storage/workshop area, formal entry leads up to the main living & upstairs has the 3 large bedrooms with ensuite to main, as new bathroom with separate WC.
• Complex of only 2 homes & sensible strata fees make this a fantastic low maintenance, low cost living property that would be perfect for those that would appreciate being able to easily walk to everything whilst still being in a quiet residential beachside location.
• Perfect for anyone looking at downsizing, investing, a 1st home or ideal weekender property with absolutely minimal maintenance. New to market & owners considering serious offers…
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.