14 Cranbrook Crescent, Killarney Vale
The Perfect Start In A Quiet Family Friendly Waterside Location – Huge Block Loaded With Potential
• Positioned in a whisper quiet position where you are only a short level stroll to the walking and cycling track along Tuggerah Lakes Foreshore along with local parks and sporting field which will keep the kids amused if they are not playing in the oversized backyard or the child friendly cul-de-sac with no through traffic.
• Beautifully renovated home has been completely modernised internally with fresh paint that compliments the brand new floating timber flooring. Spacious open living area is overlooked by the family sized, well-appointed central kitchen that effortlessly interacts with the main lounge and dining areas for easy casual family living. Living area also looks out to the completely private backyard and accesses the undercover outdoor entertaining area.
• With no neighbours to the rear of the property, only established native trees in the distance loaded with birdlife, the backyard and entertaining areas can be enjoyed in complete privacy while you take in the lovely leafy outlook that provides a serene spacious rural feel. Back gate offers convenient access directly out to Adelaide St.
• 3 Bedrooms all with built in storage, family sized modern main bathroom with brand new vanity, additional toilet in laundry with extra storage. Lock up garage/workshop with teenage sleepout to the rear would be great for anyone with older children/in laws or needing that extra space to be able to work from home.
• Completely level 765.1m2 lot has a 13.7m frontage widening to a huge 23m to the back boundary x 41.9m and 40.2m depth. Ample area to be able to consider extensions if required in the future or loads of space for further garaging, workshop or possible Granny Flat etc (STCA).
• Unique opportunity in a tightly held popular lake side location where you are only minutes away from all amenities with local shops, schools, transport easily accessible. Mingara Recreation Club close by whilst being within 10 minutes to local beaches.
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.