Ultimate Holiday Cottage - 765m2 Of Potential By The Beach - Endless Building Options & Opportunities
• Proudly maintained holiday home has only ever been used personally by the same family that hand built this quaint holiday cottage over 60 odd years ago. Amazing opportunity for anyone looking at getting into the East Bateau Bay market at land value pricing with serious vendors looking at a genuine sale at auction.
• Magnificent potential for redevelopment, renovation, extension or the perfect blank canvass for your dream home with slightly elevated high and dry lot of around 765m2 with R2 residential zoning situated on the corner of Lakin Street and Bateau Bay Rd with wide frontages to both sides.
• Cottage is immaculately presented with freshly polished floor boards, high ceilings, good size open loungeroom, large bedrooms, attached garaging and the quintessential brick BBQ and outhouse.
• Positioned only around 500m walk to Bateau Bay Beach access, closer to the amazing National Park Walkway that is so popular with nature lovers and walkers that take in the views from Bateau Bay Beach to Crackneck lookout and all the way through to Forresters Beach Tower. Ideal central location to be able to easily walk to local shops and with restaurants and café’s, within the catchment for highly sought after Bateau Bay Public School and moments away from transport, major shopping centre, sporting fields and clubs.
• Builders, renovators, developers, 1st home buyers and investors have an amazing opportunity to acquire a blank canvass in a quality Blue Chip location that is literally within minutes to everything you will ever need. All this just 20 mins from freeway and rail, 15 mins from Terrigal and moments from the most amazing beaches and coastline of The Central Coast.
• If you are in a position to buy we certainly encourage you to register your interest now.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.