53 Thelma Street, Toowoon Bay
When Size Matters… Its Even Better When It’s This Close to The Beach – This Home Has Everything…
• If numbers and size are important to you this massive beachside family home is sure to impress… Set on a perfectly level approx 784m2 lot in one of the quietest, tightly held and sought after streets where you are only a short stroll down to Toowoon Bay or North Shelly Beaches.
• This home is huge! There is no other way of putting it… the opportunity is here to accommodate the largest of families or fantastic potential to be able to look after the extended family with some excellent scope to configure to dual family set up or holiday accommodation options.
• Sprawling over approximately 55 squares of building which includes one of the best garages you will see in a residential property of around 105m2 would easily accommodate 5-6 large cars or possibly more with clever parking. Loads of side access provides further off street secure parking with unique side access to workshop which is even fitted out with compressed air hose attachment points for the serious hobbyist or home craftsman.
• Low maintenance and established landscaped gardens, generous In Ground Pool which is overlooked by a separate undercover outdoor entertaining gazebo or pergola area, great visibility directly from the impressive Woodstock commercial kitchen which is great to be able to watch the kids play or still being part of the fun whilst entertaining.
• Downstairs offers an imposing open plan living area which has to be seen to be appreciated with its sheer size that is complimented by raked ceilings and versatile layout to provide options on lounge, dining, media and family areas. 6th bedroom or home office/study would be perfect for those Zoom meetings or privacy if needing to work from home. Upstairs has additional generous rumpus/games room and all 5 bedrooms including large master suite with walk in robe and ensuite.
• Full brick construction downstairs and brick veneer up is one of the most solidly built homes you will see, recently fully repainted externally, new roof and always beautifully cared for. The home offers an opportunity to be able to move straight in and enjoy the space and practicality, options for a cosmetic tweaks to make your own and value add or just leave as is and concentrate on your walks along the beach or relaxing by the pool…
• This home definitely needs to be seen to be appreciated, serious owners are encouraging all genuine offers, We certainly recommend your inspection.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.