74 Lakin Street, Bateau Bay
Something Truly Special – Magnificent ¼ Acre Beachside Lot – My Oh My!!!
• One of the most spectacularly detailed & beautifully finished homes we have had the pleasure in offering to the market… One lucky purchaser now has an outstanding opportunity to acquire a designer home with so much on offer situated in one of the most sought after leafy & beach side locations that is a genuine short stroll to Bateau Bay Beach & local shopping village.
• A home that makes your jaw drop from the moment you step inside through to the sprawling vast lawn and landscaped gardens that occupy this picturesque 965m2 approx lot that still has loads of space should you eventually like a pool or considering a granny flat, workshop or additional relaxation retreat to help occupy the abundance of space available.
• Unique versatile layout that has spacious open living areas with high raked feature timber ceilings that intricately joins all the rooms together with amazing detail & quality craftsmanship throughout. 2 separate family areas with rumpus room to the rear with direct access out to the alfresco/undercover entertaining area that overlooks the private back yard.
• Main living area to the front adjoins quality timber kitchen with stone bench tops, walk in butlers style pantry & massive fridge space. Kitchen proudly is the centrepiece of the home with oversized windows, large overhead void area & centrally located so it’s perfect for entertaining, mealtime or just as the family hub.
• Upstairs offers main bedroom and retreat with vaulted ceilings, feature windows creating fascinating light and romantic ambience. Loads of wardrobe/storage space and access to the generous ensuite. Bedroom 2 is separated by walking past the open void area back down to the kitchen & offers also high ceilings & feature timber work throughout.
• Bedrooms 3 & 4 are downstairs & well separate form the main living rooms. Bed 3 offers private access out to the side yard where bedroom 4 has a separate study nook or perfect home office setup.
• Loads of room for the home handyman or car enthusiast with oversized double garage with masses of storage space accessing the subfloor of the home. Wide driveways with plenty of off street parking for the boat or van.
• This genuinely is a home that absolutely must be seen to be appreciated, the more you look the more you will fall in love.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.