Single Level & Not A Thing To Do – Superb Location Only Minutes From Everything
• Situated in an established sought after street where you are surrounded by modern well maintained, house proud owners in a quiet lake and river side area that offers scenic walks, bike riding or boating only a moment away.
• Immaculately maintained brick home is all on one level and would be a perfect opportunity for 1st home buyers, downsizers, family buyers or investors with fantastic tenants already in place that would be a landlords dream.
• Boasting 3 generous bedrooms all with built in robes, accessed via oversized hallways offering that extra feeling of space, family sized main bathroom with separate WC.
• Spacious living areas with large L shaped open lounge room with separate dining that leads through to the modern kitchen that has loads of cupboards and bench space with a large breakfast bar, 900mm gas cooktop and the double sink is positioned to look out perfectly over the backyard.
• Informal dining/meals area adjoins the kitchen with direct access out to the undercover outdoor entertaining/alfresco area. Completely level yard is fully enclosed with possibilities to take advantage of the ample side access available from the 653.5m2 approx corner lot with wide frontages on each side.
• Lock up garaging with internal access, additional detached workshop is ideal for the hobbyist, established gardens and landscaping provide great privacy whilst being easy care and low maintenance.
• Popular location that is within minutes to freeway, rail, business parks and major shopping centres whilst only being around 15mins to gorgeous local beaches and centrally positioned to all that the Central Coast has to offer.
• Beautifully presented throughout with tenants that keep the home as their own and would like to stay. Alternatively the ideal opportunity to be able to move straight in and any improvements cosmetically would be to your own taste and time, a genuine move in & relax property awaits.
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.