Absolutely Immaculate - Unique Architect Designed Duplex - Full Brick & Nothing To Do... 1st Home Buyer Or Investor Special
• Rare opportunity for a north facing full brick duplex home that offers spacious open plan downstairs living with generous lounge & dining area with high ceilings. Good size modern kitchen with informal meals area that leads out to private enclosed yard.
• Upstairs has 2 large bedrooms with walk in robe to master with private north facing balcony, built ins to 2nd bedroom and family sized 3 way bathroom. Unique design with a void area that allows the natural light from the skylights to flood upstairs and downstairs or an ideal space to potentially add a 3rd bedroom or study area.
• Undercover outdoor area overlooks fully enclosed yard with plenty of space to be able to extend, loads of room to landscape to taste or leave as is & enjoy the outdoors with minimal maintenance . Full size laundry with additional downstairs WC. Large carport and additional lock up storage room with loads of off street parking for the boat, van or trailer.
• Currently rented at $360pw on expired lease with a fantastic tenant that would love to stay creating a perfect investment opportunity or full time occupancy. Strata titled just with only 2 homes giving the option to be able to easily self manage for a low cost, easy care investment or home.
• Set in a well regarded quiet cul de sac location surrounded by modern, quality homes that is just also a short stroll down to the lakes foreshore, only a few minutes away from Shelly Beach, Bateau Bay Charter Square Shopping, local primary and high schools and transport available almost at the back fence. A safe level walk across the road to the local shopping village with cafe's restaurants & all the essentials where its easy to be able to just leave the car at home.
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.