5 Stephenson Road, Bateau Bay
SOLD SOLD SOLD
It could have well been described as a Mediterranean Luxury Villa and in its day would have been one of the most admired lavish homes in the area. Now offered for sale in its original condition this home is in desperate need of some love to bring it back to its former glory or take advantage of the magnificent position and create your own dream home.
• Perched in Bateau Bay’s highest street with views as far as the eye can see over Tuggerah Lakes, the surrounding valleys and hills that are as beautiful by day as they are by night. Well orientated to capture the northern sun and aspect offering mind boggling potential to be able to capitalise on these views.
• Substantial home of solid brick and concrete construction offers generous living rooms with beautiful open family area with high vaulted ceilings, functioning feature brick fireplace and leading out to outdoor entertaining/alfresco area.
• In ground pool with brand new lining is overlooked by a detached pool house/cabana fully self contained with its own bathroom and kitchenette perfect for the extended family, Air B and B possibilities or entertaining options or just relax with a drink by the feature open fireplace.
• Huge kitchen is built to accommodate the largest of families with loads of cupboard and bench space where you can imagine the homely smell of traditional lasagne baking in the ovens, home grown herbs basking in sun on the window sill and all the family coming together to enjoy a meal on a special occasion in the formal dining room.
• Versatile layout with additional separate living area or a perfect home office to the front of the home with its own shower and toilet could be easily converted to an in law or teenage area. Upstairs has large main bathroom, all 4 bedrooms with built in robes, ensuite and walk in robe to main that has a large private balcony offering the best vantage point for the vistas.
• Large double drive thru garaging has internal access plus a and workshop that would be perfect to house all the tools and materials as you renovate, revitalise or remodel this home back to your taste or back to its former grace and beauty.
• Positioned in a sought after beachside location that adjoins Wyrrabalong National Park with its popular coastline walking track, only a couple of minutes to gorgeous Bateau Bay Beach, fantastic local schools, shopping centre yet has the feel of being a million miles away.
• Amazing opportunity for anyone looking to get into the east side market and having the option of re-creating your own dream home in this fantastic location.
• Building & Pest Report available for download*
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries. *Building & Pest Inspection available from EYEON Inspections. Conditions apply with $99 fee payable www.eyeon.com.au