2/19 Norfolk Street, The Entrance
Enjoy The Quiet Life - Immaculate Modern Townhouse In Whisper Quiet Central Location
• Spacious semi-detached townhouse is situated in a quiet leafy cul de sac where you will enjoy the peace and quite whilst still being so accessible to all the local amenities with shops, school, transport all only moments away and access to the treelined scenic Tuggerah Lakes Foreshore right at the end of the street.
• Featuring open plan fully tiled living area downstairs adjoining modern U shaped kitchen with feature bay window that looks out to the fully enclosed large 63m2 courtyard that is perfect for your private sunny outdoor relaxation area, utilise the space to plant a garden or loads of potential and room to build an outdoor entertaining area.
• Well designed complex of only 3 well maintained homes where there are no adjoining walls to your neighbours providing that extra space and privacy, internal access to lock up garage, 3rd toilet for downstairs in full size laundry and quaint undercover balcony/porch overlooking the yard.
• Generous bedrooms all upstairs with ensuite to main, built ins to all 3 beds, modern main bathroom plus separate toilet. 181m2 in total comprises of 64m2 outdoor space and 117m2 internal living which translates to a home that would be perfect for low maintenance full time living, care free holiday home or ideal investment.
• Excellent opportunity to get into a popular elevated location that enjoys a lakeside position whilst still being so close to local beaches. Far enough away from the hustle and bustle of The Entrance whilst still enjoying the convenience of being able to pop down to the local café’s, restaurants and shopping centre within a couple of minutes in the car or enjoy the easy walk down and perhaps come back along the popular scenic walking/cycling track along the lake and enjoy the view.
• Brand new to the market, our owners are now looking for serious offers and interest.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.