7/34 Marine Parade, The Entrance
Ocean Views on Marine Pde – Opposite Beach Access & Boardwalk
• Well maintained apartment in small residential complex situated directly opposite one of the best vantage points to sit relax and take in the views that point north towards Norah Head Lighthouse with The Entrance Channel, North Entrance Beach and everchanging scenery of the local bomboras and reefs where no day is ever the same as the one before.
• Offering a unique 2 storey plan with both bedrooms downstairs on entry level. Upstairs is the open plan living and dining area that is overlooked by the neat modern kitchen with breakfast bar. Generous outdoor balcony with ocean and beach views that takes in the perfect aspect and sea breezes. Immaculate bathroom, timber laminate flooring, light and bright paint with plenty of windows for natural sunlight and fresh air.
• Complex has always been well cared for with brand new rendering and external upgrades only just finished ready for the next owner to be able to move in and relax with no need to lift a finger except for getting the fishing rods or surfboards ready to get out and enjoy what this fabulous location offers. Lock up garaging with quiet access in from Ocean Pde.
• Fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for an affordable home in a commanding position that is just a stone’s throw to everything from popular local restaurants, café’s, boutique shops, amazing parks and family friendly facilities to The Entrance Beach with patrolled swimming area, historic Ocean Baths or just enjoy a stroll along the waterfront boardwalk.
• Perfect for 1st home buyers, investors or holiday/weekender buyers.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.