3/49-53 Hutton Road, The Entrance North
An Absolute Bargain on the Beach - Must Sell & Ready Just Time for Christmas
* Positioned within an immaculately maintained owner occupied complex that is literally right on North Entrance Beach and has its own private pathway over the sand dunes straight to the ocean.
* Ready for immediate occupation this generous, modern home would be perfect for the weekend investor, retiree, holiday home with room for everyone or anyone looking to downsize without losing the feeling of space or practicality.
* The feeling of this property is amazing with its openness thanks to its architect design with an emphasis on natural light apparent with the extensive oversized windows all perfectly positioned to take advantage of local sea breezes, year round sunshine with a clever design for warmth in Winter and cool in Summer.
* Awesome entertaining property with completely private terrace/courtyard area with retractable awning straight out off kitchen and living area through oversized stacking doors that provide effortless indoor/outdoor living.
* Private solar heated IG plunge pool for those days where the 100m walk to the ocean is just too much, alternatively relax in the front separate courtyard following the sun or on the upstairs north facing balcony off the generous main bedroom and ensuite.
* Secure lock up garaging within a security basement parking area large enough for the biggest car plus room for the surfboards, beach equipment, bikes and everything you will need to enjoy this true lifestyle location.
* Only 100m or so from the Surf Club where beach is patrolled, enjoy the uncrowded surf or fantastic beach fishing right at your door.
* So many lifestyle options with scenic bike riding, walks, access to waterways and only moments from restaurants, cafe’s and shopping.
* Owners instruct they want a sale now and all serious offers considered!
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.