38 Grandview Street, Shelly Beach
Deceased Estate – Must Be Sold – Golfers Special - Ocean Glimpses
* Deceased Estate - first time offered.
* Offered in original “As Is” condition.
* Renovate or Detonate – choice of weekender now with potential future dual occupancy development (STCA) with separate titles, or simply first class home site – 2nd storey will offer potential views of Ocean and Lake.
* Separate rear cabin, sleep out for teenage or in-law accommodation.
* Adjoins 3rd fairway Shelly Beach Golf Club, one of the East Coasts most desirable golf courses, with its spectacular ocean views, cooling sea breezes and relaxed Clubhouse venue .
* Shelly Beach is a well-known local surf break, highly regarded for its wave consistency amongst the surfers.
* The northern section of beach is a pet friendly, and also offers families patrolled swimming at the southern Shelly Beach surf club, café restaurant .
* Held in same family for many decades, must now be sold to finalise the Estate.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.