29 Rickard Street, Bateau Bay
The Perfect Home For 2 Families or Ideal Passive Income - Loaded With Character & Charm
• Nestled in a sought after highset location of ever so popular East Bateau Bay this charming family home has beautiful views out over the valley and is only moments away from Bateau Bay Beach, Wyrrabalong National Park and Coastal Walking Trail with gorgeous Crackneck lookout within walking distance.
• Unique home that offers versatility with a huge upstairs retreat area with stunning raked timber ceilings, open spacious living and separate bedroom areas that would be perfect for the extended family, teenagers, or potential to create a bed and breakfast or separate income, alternatively home office, studio or relaxation retreat.
• The main level boasts spacious living rooms with lounge and dining areas with timber flooring, informal meals/family area off immaculate galley style kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space with feature leadlight bay windows.
• 3 bedrooms all with built in storage, ensuite to main which looks out to garden, double garage with completely level access from the street with huge additional storage and workshop area underneath perfect to set up as a man cave or studio. Fully landscaped terraced garden areas provide great privacy and take full advantage of the 643m2 approx lot with minimal maintenance.
• Fantastic outdoor undercover entertaining spaces with a fully paved alfresco area off the main downstairs living and a generous pergola over the upstairs decking area that is the ultimate vantage point to sit and take in the views.
• A genuinely unique buying opportunity for a home with so many options and would suit a range of buyers that will not only appreciate the quality of the home but the location and all that comes with living in this highly desired beachside locale.
• An absolute must to see and inspections will not disappoint.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.