Home Away from Home! Absolute Beachfront Penthouse!
**Under the current COVID 19 restrictions for The Central Coast and in line with the public health order, we are able to offer you a private 1 on 1 inspection to view this property. Alternatively a digital walk through with the agent can be arranged with notice.**
• Can't holiday overseas? Then holiday at home - ALL YEAR ROUND!
• Positioned directly adjacent to the golden sands and rolling surf of North Entrance Beach, this superbly crafted 3 Bedroom split level Penthouse offers an enviable lifestyle opportunity.
• Positioned in a family friendly, community orientated complex, with NO short term rentals, this beautiful property is worth
serious consideration, with NO quarantine!
• Enjoy 180 degree views over the shimmering Pacific Ocean, with Norah Head Lighthouse to the North and Blue Bay to the South.
• Witness spectacular sunrises in the morning from the main terrace, and in the evening, stunning sunsets to the West over the lake and mountains from the protected balcony, adjacent to the master bedroom.
• The main living areas are a seamless blend of light and space, featuring floor to ceiling glass, polished timber flooring, a high spec polyurethane kitchen with stone benches and quality appliances.
• Three generous sized bedrooms, each with mirrored built-in robes, are complemented by two luxurious full bathrooms (ensuite featuring a spa bath and adjacent dressing room).
• Internal access to the double garage with mezzanine floor, offers convenience, and plenty of storage for the “essential beachside toys”, surfboards, fishing rods, golf clubs and bicycles.
• With easy access to Sydney, Newcastle and The Hunter Valley, a choice of local golf courses and other beaches, a variety of restaurants and shopping venues, this enviable package is complete.
• Whether you are seeking a permanent sea-change dream or a stylish holiday weekender, this is THE property to consider.
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.