Entry Level Buying with Benefits - So Much Potential So Many Options
• Charming single level cottage is loaded with character from the polished timber floors to the high ceilings with spacious rooms, a genuine warm and inviting feel that makes you feel right at home.
• Detached converted cabin is self-contained and offers a multitude of possibilities that would accommodate the extended family, teenagers retreat, consider additional income options or the ideal space to work from home with a private separate space with loads of room around to create its own courtyard or garden area.
• Main house offers 3 large bedrooms, bed 1 has access out to the decking area and bedroom 2 has a large walk in robe, bedroom 3 would make the perfect study/home office with access out to an additional deck area. Modernised main bathroom with an eclectic Balinese/Pacific Islander theme that has an oversized shower and trendy timber and stone finish. Generous open living room leads onto the kitchen.
• Large outdoor undercover entertaining area overlooks the fully enclosed back yard that offers loads of space for extension, room for a pool or a blank canvas for your north facing completely level yard.
• Conveniently and centrally located with access to Shelly Beach literally at the end of the road and according to Google only around 1700m away along with Shelly Beach Golf Course and Club, local schools, Bateau Bay Charter Square Shopping Centre are all within walking distance. Transport is readily available and almost at the door whilst only a couple of hundred metres away is the popular walking/cycling track along Tuggerah Lakes foreshore.
• Outstanding opportunity for 1st home buyers, investors or growing/grown families that appreciate the benefits of being in such a central location. Inspections a must and offers now encouraged.
(E&OE) Please note that all information, herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. Computer images, photos, plans, drawings, maps etc are indicative only. McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.