11 Murray Street, Bateau Bay
Spectacular Beach House Surrounded By National Park With Ocean Views – You Won’t See Another Like It – Sun, Sand Surf & Lifestyle
• One of those homes that evokes your senses with a homely, tranquil, relaxed and warming feel as you walk through the front door… Be inspired by the open spacious living room that enjoys a perfect north easterly aspect where you are drawn to look out towards the ocean and beach views of Bateau Bay itself whilst taking in the welcomed north easterly sea breeze and rainforest like fresh air with the abundance of surrounding trees and flora that attract an abundance of birdlife.
• Beautifully and thoughtfully designed for relaxed beachside living with a unique sunroom that is cleverly enclosed with feature plantation shutters that look out over the surrounding treetops of the National Park towards the sea. Perfect spot to sit with a coffee and a book with a genuine indoor/outdoor feel in absolute privacy.
• Offering new modern kitchen with quality appliances, massive benchtops and breakfast bar area, plenty of cupboard space all overlooking the main living and ideally positioned for inclusion of a choice of indoor and outdoor entertaining areas for upstairs.
• Large bedrooms with built in storage, walk in to main, beds 1 and 2 upstairs access out to the enclosed sunroom through French Doors. Bedroom 3 downstairs ideal for guests or in law/teenage accommodation with additional rumpus room and study nook would make the perfect retreat area or private additional living space.
• Fantastic downstairs entertaining with undercover BBQ area that adjoins and overlooks the beautiful In Ground Magnesium Mineral Pool with tasteful established landscaping providing a great selection of relaxation and sitting areas throughout the yard. Very generous 708m2 approx lot with wide frontage of just under 18m which widens to the rear providing loads of garden space.
• Excellent car/boat/van or toy storage with a double tandem garage with direct internal access back to the house, additional oversized garage perfect for the weekend car, plus attached carport and extra off street parking if required. Internal workshop or studio is perfect for the home handyman, or possibilities to convert to extra accommodation.
• Situated in what would have to be East Bateau Bay’s most exclusive and tightly held locations where you are just a short stroll across to beach access along with popular National Park walking trail that leads from Bateau Bay Beach up to picture perfect Crackneck Lookout through to Forresters Beach.
• 1st time offered in over 20 years and home that genuinely must be seen to be appreciated…
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.