116 Grandview Street, Shelly Beach
Direct Golf Frontage - Amazing Outlook - Modern Single Level Brick Home
* Nestled right on picturesque Shelly Beach Golf Course with rare golf buggy accommodation directly accessing the course offers a magnificent lifestyle opportunity for the keenest golfers or anyone who would appreciate a short stroll over the course straight down to Shelly Beach and Surf Club.
* Modern and spacious single level brick home beautifully modernised for immediate enjoyment still offers loads of potential for extension, further renovation or redevelopment with plans available for a luxury duplex development.
* Amazing views out over the manicured fairways yet still maintaining privacy with a fully enclosed approx. 575m2 lot provides the feeling of an abundance of open space without any of the maintenance.
* Perfect home for retirees with no stairs, ideal family home with large bedrooms, massive master room/retreat with ensuite and golf course views, open plan generous living leading onto central well appointed kitchen that is situated right in the heart of the home that overlooks the fully undercover outdoor decking area that is the ultimate for those who love to entertain.
* Loads of off street and undercover parking, transport available at the door and the benefit of being within easy walking distance to Bateau Bay Shopping Centre, local primary and high schools whilst literally being as close as you can almost possibly get to Shelly Beach itself.
* This is an opportunity not to be missed for an affordable golf frontage home that is perfect the way it is or capitalise further on the future potential of the home in one of The Central Coasts most priced Blue Chip Locations.
* 1st time offered in well over 20 years with our owners encouraging serious offers. We strongly recommend your enquiry and inspection.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.