Huge 841m2 Beachside Lot – Mind Boggling Potential in Most Sought After & Tightly Held Location
* Situated only metres away from Toowoon Bay Beach and park this amazing offering is one of those opportunities that only comes along once in a Blue Moon in a street that is so tightly held yet so sought after…
* One of the last undeveloped lots with prime north facing back yard, wide 16.7m frontage x 50.2m deep offers a multitude of options for small residential development such as villas or townhouses, Dual Occupancy, Granny Flat or the perfect beachside home site or weekender. Residential R1 Zoning approx 841m2.
* Comfortable 3 bedroom brick home with high vaulted ceilings, good size rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom with 2nd shower and WC. Currently rented at $460pw on expired lease with great tenants would make the perfect investment whilst you draw and submit your plans. Otherwise a tidy, light, bright and spacious home that would offer plenty of potential for further renovation, extension or just leave as is and ready for immediate occupation.
* True lifestyle location with access to Toowoon Bay Surf Club literally at the end of the street, only 300m away and 3min walk according to Google… easy walking distance to Toowoon Bay Shops with a selection of popular local café’s, restaurants and boutique shopping available.
* Ultimate opportunity for anyone looking to get into this true beachside village in one of the most desirable streets that is renowned for its premier elevated position capturing welcomed summer sea breezes and surrounded by quality homes and tasteful developments.
* With bus at door, schools, shopping centres, a selection of amazing beaches, The Entrance and Long Jetty within minutes and all this just over an hour from Sydney.
* 1st time offered in over 20 years and investor owner serious on selling this is an opportunity that cannot be missed… We encourage your enquiry now.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.