19/54-66 Hutton Road, The Entrance North
Easy Living Right Opposite The Beach - Not A Thing To Do Or Spend
* Situated on the 2nd floor with lovely views over the natural reserve through to the scenic lake & waterways with amazing sunsets to be enjoyed each & every afternoon.
* Offering generous well-appointed kitchen well positioned to overlook casual open living room that leads out to undercover private balcony.
* Good size main bedroom with ensuite acting also as main bathroom + built in robes.
* Allocated car space in secure basement parking.
* Resort facilities with convenient lift access, beautiful sunny pool & well maintained common areas offering low maintenance care free living to be able to enjoy the magnificent position & allows you to spend your free time at the beach, the pool or take a stroll along the beautiful walking track along the lake or over the bridge to The Entrance.
* 62m2 internal space and balcony + 16m2 car space providing a total area of 78m2.
* Strata $1,570pa, rates $827pa & water $840pa.
* Literally positioned right across the road from North Entrance Surf Club with patrolled beach, uncrowded surf & only moments away from The Entrance yet escaping the hustle & bustle.
* Transport available at the door, only an hour away from Sydney & Newcastle in one of The Central Coast’s most desirable beachside locations.
* Serious owners have priced the property to sell and we encourage your inspection now.
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, McLachlan Partners believe to be reliable. However we, McLachlan Partners cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.