Jack O'Connell - Chief Auctioneer & Sales Executive
P: 02 4332 1155
M: 0421 336 549
Jack started his career in 2008 with McLachlan Partners. Recognised as a finalist Auctioneer within the Australasian real estate results network, Jack is also a master negotiator with a reputation synonymous with high integrity and record-breaking results. During his career Jack has been mentored by third generation Real Estate Agent Bruce McLachlan, Bruce's values and ethics resonated well with Jack and set the foundation for Jack's continued success in the business.
Jack has accomplished many sales, specialising in absolute beachfront, residential homes, commercial, development sites, new land releases and rural homes in the area.
In 2016 Jack was ranked in the top 4 across Australia and New Zealand in the Real Estate Results Network Auctioneer category.
Over his career, his outstanding achievements have been recognised and include:
- Australasian Finalist 2016 ARERA Auctioneer of the year
- 2016 Ranked Number #1 agent in Blue Bay for properties sold as per realestate.com.au
- 2015 Suburb record apartment sale at The Entrance North $1.8 million
- Coral Street, The Entrance key Development Site $2,065,000
- 2016, 20A & 20B Werrina Parade, Blue Bay $2,870,000
- 60 Werrina Parade, Blue Bay $2,100,000
- 2016 New land release Tumbi Hills Estate
Licensed NSW Auctioneer